“Tabula Rasa” A Latin word meaning a ‘clean slate’ is the expression used to describe the child status before education. Our children grow and learn through experiences and they represent our hopes and dreams. It is these experiences which lay the foundation of their behavior and decision making mechanism that in future drives their ethics and understanding of things.
A child at a very tender age learns more by simulating things around them most importantly there parents and teachers. Some students have a thrust to raise above the environment and develop their own point of view but many adapts and inherits from there surroundings.
We at B.V.M. Public School not just educate students for their future jobs but to inculcate a lifelong process which creates a decision making mechanism fueled by moral and ethical values. We believe that parents, School authorities and students are a team and should complement each other’s efforts.
- Nursery admission 2019-20 first list Check here
- Annual Examination Datesheet
- PTM for classes Nursery-V is on 18/03/2019(9 am- 12 Noon)
- PTM for classes VI to XI is on 20/03/2019(9 am-12 Noon)
- Annual Result for classes Nur-II is on 26/03/2019
- Annual Result for classes III-VIII is on 27/03/2019
- Annual Result for classes IX-XI is on 28/03/2019
- Online Fee Payment Instruction